Tattoo Geeks | Geek Tattoos

RIP Borgnine…

via roblfc1892.deviantart.com

Borgnine, my Dwarf character in Jonathan Becker's Thursday-night B/X Dungeons & Dragons game, died last night after four gaming sessions by drowning in the bowels of White Plume Mountain, while attempting to recover the magical artifact Whelm, a trident giving the bearer certain powers of Poseidon.

Oh, and this tattoo of a "Warhammer Dwarf" on deviantARTist roblfc1892's calf is pretty badass, too… (artist credited as "my friend". boo.)

Advertisements

9 responses

1. Jim

Anybody seen this Facebook Tattoo guy? Apparently he is tattooing facebook on his wrists…some kind of social media project by a bunch of Estonian guys.

January 13, 2011 at 6:34 am

2. olivia john

Nice tattoo
    The Best tattoo designs

January 19, 2011 at 11:37 pm

3. FrankyV

Hey, check out SullenTV’s videos of Musink and some of the biggest names in tattoo art.

January 27, 2011 at 2:00 pm

4. Really…Really Bad ass!

October 7, 2012 at 9:50 pm

5. awesome work, really impressed.

June 29, 2014 at 12:01 am

6. Having read this I believed it was rather informative.
    I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading
    and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

September 3, 2014 at 12:08 am

7. Excellent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous
    to and you’re just too fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you’re
    stating and the way in which you say it. You make it
    enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can not wait to read far more from
    you. This is really a wonderful web site.

September 25, 2014 at 2:14 am